Appier is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to power business decision-making. Founded in 2012 with a vision of democratizing AI, Appier’s products are designed to help companies build a holistic view of their customers, understand their preferences, anticipate their actions and ultimately make decisions that lead to better business outcomes. From the humble beginnings of startup in a four-bedroom home to a publicly listed company on the Tokyo Stock Exchange that has 17 offices across Asia Pacific, U.S. and Europe, Appier currently helps more than 1000 customers embark on AI-enabled digital transformation in digital marketing and process close to 30 billion predictions daily.
Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
We are seeking Associate Director/Director of Compensation at Appier to sets the basic compensation and benefits policies. as the organization manages its personnel expenses, internal equity and external competitiveness. This role develops a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organizational objectives to support the organization development and business growth for the Company globally.
Responsibilities of the role
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned to our company’s strategy and business goals
- Designs the set of different compensation and benefits policies
- Designs the basic compensation structures in the organization (grading system, job evaluation system, job description policy, promotion policy, etc) aligned with the corporate culture and the corporate values
- Investigate internal practices & collect market intelligence to develop C&B policies
- Coordinates compensation processes like the salary planning, bonus planning and incentive schemes development
- Works closely with the top management, supporting decisions and providing the evidence for discussions.
- Use various methods and techniques and make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations
- Identify company’s strategic direction for total remuneration by aligning with organizational growth target.
- Build internal and external networks as the compensation decisions are understood and have the support across the organization.
- Degree in human resources, business or any related discipline
- Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to navigate and deliver results in a highly matrix environment.
- Good command of spoken and written in English
- Good business acumen
[Good to have]
- High tech industry experience
- Interest in AI or Digital Marketing