Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
We are seeking a C&B Manager in Appier to sets the basic compensation and benefits policies. as the organization manages its personnel expenses, internal equity and external competitiveness. This role develops a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organisational objectives to support the organization development and business growth for the Company globally.
Responsibilities of the role
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned to our company’s strategy and business goals
- Designs the set of different compensation and benefits policies
- Designs the basic compensation structures in the organization (grading system, job evaluation system, job description policy, promotion policy, etc) aligned with the corporate culture and the corporate values
- Investigate internal practices & collect market intelligence to develop C&B policies
- Coordinates compensation processes like the salary planning, bonus planning and incentive schemes development
- Works closely with the top management, supporting decisions and providing the evidence for discussions.
- Use various methods and techniques and make data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations
- Identify company’s strategic direction for total remuneration by aligning with organizational growth target.
- Build internal and external networks as the compensation decisions are understood and have the support across the organization.
- Degree in human resources, business or any related discipline
- Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to navigate and deliver results in a highly matrix environment.
- General understanding of Taiwan Labor Law and general practice.
- Good command of spoken and written in English
- Good business acumen
[Good to have]
- High tech industry experience
- Interest in AI or Digital Marketing