Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
The Digital Marketing Solutions Sales is responsible for selling and up-selling to new and existing clients and providing excellent service in support of team revenue goals in the local market.
Task of the role
- Proactively contact new and existing clients and educate, propose and secure buy-in on Appier’s ads solutions
- Identify, propose and sell programs to targeted organizations within the target markets/sectors set out by the company
- Develop an understanding of client’s business, products, services, customer profile, marketing and business objectives, competitors and sales.
- Manage individual sales pipeline to maximize individual sales revenue while providing accurate and timely forecasts
- Provide excellent level of professionalism and service in responding to general and customized client requests
- Be an influencer in digital marketing to businesses in the local market
- Strong consultative sales approach to engage with CMOs/Head of Marketing to manage existing growth
- Develop strategic relationships by identifying key new business opportunities
- A bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Business or a related field preferred
- At least 6 years of experiences in digital media sales
- Creative, problem solver with ability and experience in understanding needs of customers and delivering innovative solutions
- Good understanding on Digital & Mobile marketing industry
- Outstanding written, communication and selling skills in both local language and English
- Excellent negotiation skills with a proven track record of sales success
- Good interpersonal skills, initiative and follow through
- Strong connection and relationships with local advertisers and media agencies
- Ability to “translate” complex technology processes into meaningful solutions that address business needs
- Able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously