Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
As an Appier Technical Service Engineer(Greater China Region), your role is to assist clients with integrating Appier AI technologies to achieve their business goals. You will also explain and conduct data analysis on business-critical metric investigations and system capabilities.
Task of the role
- Help customers integrate Appier technologies into their websites/apps and utilize Appier AI services.
- Communicate with client Account Managers/tech teams.
- Understand customer requirements and effectively coordinate internal resources.
- Stay up to date with current technology and apply it effectively.
- Handle crisis and urgent issues.
- Degree in a related field
- Able to solve problems independently.
- Able to communicate technical concepts to any audiences in a simple and concise manner
- Proficient oral and written communication skills in English are preferred.
- Enjoys troubleshooting, problem-solving and analyzing.
- Enjoy helping others achieve their goals and prioritizes cooperation.
[Nice to have]
- BS in computer science
- Familiar with Python and SQL.
- Experience with iOS & Android application development.
- Experience with Web development.
- Experience in Git.
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general