Title: Customer Success Manager, Thailand
Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager in Bangkok, Thailand, to play the role of a trusted advisor to enable clients to apply enterprise solutions to achieve their business objectives
The primary goal of the customer success team is to generate solutions from both business and technical perspectives, and successfully implement them at the customer site. This will require excellent communication skills to help coordinate and manage requirements and expectations of Appier’s customers.
Task of the role
- Lead the implementation and integration of our Customer Engagement Automation enterprise products into our client's environment and applications
- Grow and contribute to Appier’s growth strategy with a key focus on customer satisfaction, customer renewals, and customer upsells
- Driving customer lifetime value by defining the customer journey; deploying programs to help drive business value with customers, customer goal achievement, new features, and new use-cases; collaborating across teams to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities
- Maintains high levels of customer retention, customer satisfaction and customer expansion as measured by quarterly goals
- Respond quickly and effectively to customers’ challenges and issues with the product; learn effectively from experience to improve team processes and the product
- Evaluate existing customer on-boarding program and make additional improvements to better drive both immediate and sustained adoption
- Collaborate with the sales, product and tech team to make sure mutual objectives are met in support of client satisfaction
- Degree in a related field
- At least 3 years of Customer Success or Account Management experience at a high growth SaaS company or agency setting
- A background with Digital marketing and online advertising experience
- Strategic thinker with deep analytical skills; ability to develop frameworks, gather data and leverage on tools to help structure the team’s operations, facilitate alignment across multiple senior stakeholders, and reach insightful, actionable answers to challenging and ambiguous problems and to drive performance of the team
- Technical and SaaS experience and an ability to speak to technical customers in their language is deeply advantageous
- Fast-learner, ability to strive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and people management skills
- Effective and productive collaborator to drive cross-functional initiatives
- Excellent communicator with strong presentation skills
- Sales/pre-sales experience a plus
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individuals can give their best, and to get to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
Company office locations at the heart of the central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startups in Asia
Health insurance for all employees
Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general