Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
The Partnership Specialist is responsible for managing and executing Appier’s partnership agenda with worldwide supply side partners (including app publisher, big media platforms, and ad networks), creating value to our advertisers by maximizing mutual success between our supply side partners and Appier.
Task of the role
- Ensuring implementation and optimization of Appier’s partnership agenda.
- Driving ads campaign performance and partner growth through collaboration within and across product development, campaign management and operation teams.
- Deliver partner-specific growth strategies, managing partner relationships, troubleshooting problems on an on-going basis.
- Regularly report updated status of partner growth & cost status, keep cross functional partners informed of progress and develop plans for further improvement
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment
- 1-3+ years working experience across partnership, operation or product management.
- Excellent project management experience, with the ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects and work with cross-functional teams
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and fluent in both Mandarin and English
- A problem solver, detailed oriented and self-driven, willing to step out of comfort zone and take on new challenges in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Digital advertising/ RTB/ Programmatic/ Ad networks buying experience is a plus.
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general