Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
- As a mobile development engineer, you'll plan and develop new features of the mobile SDK, and solve the problems for our partners.
- You will work with the mobile team to maintain the mobile code base and development platform across the company.
- You will co-work with various technical teams to bring the best traffic to AI.
- You will also work with various departments to bring value to both publishers and advertisers.
About APN team
- We acquire the precise/advanced Ad traffic and information for our AI-powered Ads technology and enterprise solutions.
- We constantly research and integrate the most advanced display techniques for the best AI performance.
- We provide the entire system to enable premium Ad traffic acquisition.
- We enable the data analytics of the team's data for both our Ad product and enterprise solution.
Task of the role
- Plan and develop features for mobile SDK for ads and enterprise solutions.
- Maintain and upgrade existing code base to catch-up the latest technology adopted by our partners.
- Ease software development and deployment of our product
- Perform code reviews to ensure existing code stay high-quality
- Handle and resolve issues escalated from the production operational environment
- Participate in idea brainstorming and contribute ideas to technology, algorithms, and products
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, or 2+ years of relative software experience
- Practical knowledge of Objective-C / Swift / and iOS application development
- Practical knowledge of SDK integration mechanism on iOS
- Familiar with RESTful API and web services
- Team player and able to work independently
- Proactive, great interpersonal and problem-solving skills
[Nice to have]
- MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Familiar with one of Python, Golang, Java, or frontend development
- Experienced in building SDK for iOS or Android
- Experienced in building web applications, web services
- Experience in Android application development
- Experience in continuous integration / continuous deployment
- Experience in lean startup methodology
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general