Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
As an Appier Technical Support Engineer focusing on Appier’s enterprise solutions, your role is to assist clients with integrating Appier enterprise product solutions to achieve their business goals. You will also explain and conduct data analysis on business-critical metric investigations and system capabilities. It is a senior role and requires someone who is both a strong communicator and technically proficient in our enterprise solutions.
Task of the role
- Deep dives into our customers' business cases, data, and constraints and ensures the optimal usage of Appier’s enterprise product solutions
- Works with AI scientists to ensure the robustness and correctness of our machine learning models for advertising optimisation, marketing optimisation, conversion prediction, lifetime value prediction, and consumer interest analysis.
- Work together with Product Management and Customer Success teams to support the successful adoption of Appier's AI product solutions, including providing appropriate documentation, technical guidance during implementation, and provide solutions to address use cases.
- Communicate with customers and field teams to resolve issues
- Optimize ad campaigns for customers by leverage Appier’s AI and data assets
- Relevant BSc degree with 4 years of experience in relevant position
- Passionate about data. Deep dives into data and understands why.
- Shown the ability to apply analytical analyses and insights to improve measurable business outcomes
- Driven. Self-motivated, independent learner, and able to prioritise multiple competing challenges in a fast-growth environment
- Good communicator. Thinks and communicates with clarity and precision, and proactively reaches out to others to share knowledge.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills in both English and Japanese are a must.
[Nice to have]
- BS/MS in computer science, economics or statistics
- Experience with iOS & Android application development.
- Experience with data mining projects, has a strong sense of using data to help executive make business decisions
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of the central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general