Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
The Sales Manager is responsible for selling and up-selling to new and existing clients and providing excellent service in support of team revenue goals in the local market.
Task of the role
- Proactively contact new and existing clients and educate, propose and secure buy-in on Appier’s ads solutions
- Identify, propose and sell programs to targeted organizations within the target markets set out by the company
- Lead hunting in a competitive marketplace, targeting highest value new business and delivering it into the Sales Pipeline
- Develop an understanding of client’s business, products, services, customer profile, marketing and business objectives, competitors and sales.
- Identify and evaluate advertisers and agencies with potential to benefit from Appier’s solutions
- Provide excellent level of professionalism and service in responding to general and customized client requests
- Be an influencer in digital marketing to businesses in the Thailand market
- Develop strategic relationships by identifying key new business opportunities
- Manage individual sales pipeline to maximize individual sales revenue while providing accurate and timely forecasts
- Strong consultative sales approach to engage with CMOs/Head of Marketing to manage existing growth
- A bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Business or a related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales in the display advertising
- Strong connection and relationships with local advertisers and media agencies
- Strong understanding of the online media and marketing industry
- Extensive business network and solid references
- Creative, problem solver with ability and experience in understanding the needs of customers and delivering innovative solutions
- Outstanding written, communication and selling skills
- Excellent negotiation skills with a proven track record of sales success
- Good interpersonal skills, initiative and follow through
- Ability to “translate” complex technology processes into meaningful solutions that address business needs
- Able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
[Nice to have]
- Ability to produce well designed professional looking Powerpoint presentations
- Experience with leading and managing a performing sales team
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better