Doctolib is looking for a Facility Coordinator to support the fast growing building portfolio, consisting of the HQ location in Berlin as well as a dozen satellite offices in Germany.
Reporting directly to the Head of Workplace Experience, you will work closely with the WPE Team to consistently improve the workplace experience of all Doctolibers regardless of where they are working from.
- Coordination and safeguarding of the technical, infrastructural and commercial facility management.
- Coordinating workplace operations, and contractors who provide maintenance services such as furniture moves, simple electric projects, painting, cleaning, light construction, and/or exterior clean-up.
- Provide support to vendors/contractors.
- Provide input on estimates on equipment, labor, materials and other related costs.
- Recognize, support and implement company policies and goals, objectives and procedures from a local perspective.
- Coordinate ongoing vendor relationships.
- Plan and oversee implementation of all office moves, adds and changes.
- Operational tasks under the direction of managers.
- Coordinate projects workflow for assigned projects.
- Helps assigned teams meet and exceed their goals and objectives.
- Cross-location control of infrastructural service providers and services.
- Obtaining and checking of offers and invoices.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3 year experience in facilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English; French is a plus
- Ability to respond to changing priorities.
- Being team oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Self guided, can take on small projects (technical or service related) and provide detailed feedback.
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- A demonstrated ability to partner with professional and management level employees across functions
What we offer
- Perks and benefits include a public transport ticket, corporate iPhone, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership, lunch vouchers and more.
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days of leave + 1 additional day for each year of service (up to. 30 days)
- A detailed and structured onboarding as part of our Doctolib Academy
- A dedicated People Onboarding Camp and People Development Upskilling Program
- Comprehensive learning opportunities such as our Doctolib e-learning programme, Learning Days and other training (e.g. soft skill training, product training and more.)
- Team-events and an annual company-offsite
- We have been nominated best place to work in Germany
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
- Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
- Improve patient access to healthcare and patient health
- Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanist values
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!