Doctolib is hiring a Senior Corporate Lawyer. Under the supervision of the Corporate Manager and in cooperation with other teams, you will be involved in all governance aspects of the Company and operations with impact on the capitalisation table.
- Structuration of the governance of the Group,
- Follow-up of the corporate governance and administration: preparation of the board, committees and shareholders meetings, draft of minutes, follow-up and opening of subsidiaries...
- Maintenance, follow-up and update of the capitalisation table’s transactions, follow-up with the external auditors
- Legal structuration and administration of the various equity schemes of the Group
- Review of annual reports, disclosures, drafting of governance and legal part of the URD document, reporting duties of listed companies
You could be our next team mate if you:
- Have at least 6 Years of experience in the Corporate Law dept of a legal firm or international corporation (preferably listed companies).
- Possess a good understanding of the capital market and knowledge of capital market corporate law.
- Have a Master in Corporate Law and Knowledge in Capital Markets corporate regulation.
- Are able to work with XL / G-Sheet.
- Speak fluent French and English.
- Are recognised for your excellent writing skills.
Now, it would be fantastic if you:
- Have worked in the corporate law legal department of a company right before/after its IPO of worked on the legal aspects of the IPO of a company.
- Speak as well German or Italian
- Have Financial and Tax knowledge
- Permanent position
- Full Time
- Levallois Perret
- Start date - ASAP
- Partial remote
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
1) Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
3) Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanist values
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!