As a key player within a fast growing Legal Team with soon 30 Doctolawyers in Europe, you will play an important role in developing Doctolib products in Italy.
You will guide Doctolib towards sustainable decisions, by designing a sound and safe framework. You will provide product teams the compass to navigate easily through the legal intricacies of the digitalization of Healthcare, so as to offer solutions people trust.
You will advise product managers on a constantly-evolving portfolio of product offerings and be in contact with designers and engineers on a daily basis.
As Product Legal Manager, your main missions will be:
- Create a compelling legal framework for Italian products adaptation operations, to preserve the sustainable growth of the company;
- Ensure that our products align with Italian regulations during the whole product lifecycle (development, launch and post-launch enhancement phases), especially on privacy and healthcare;
- Guide the teams through Digital and Healthcare regulations using a flexible and pragmatic approach, especially with our Public Affairs and Product Strategy teams;
- Partner with internal stakeholders to document your advices;
- Adapt our ts&cs to the Italian market;
- Manage one in-house counsel and our law firms
You could be our next team mate if:
- You have a master in business law.
- You have minimum 6+ years of post-graduation experience in the Information and Communication Technologies sector, ideally both at a tech company and with a reputable law firm.
- You can claim expertise, and have an extensive experience in, European privacy law, IT/digital law, civil and commercial law, and regulated industries laws, ideally in the healthcare sector.
- You have interacted with tech teams and enjoy working at the crossroads of law and technology. You have contributed to launching and operating ambitious software/hardware products, directed both at large organizations and individual end-users. You have a robust understanding of cloud services, preferably in a regulated environment
- You like working in a constantly evolving and unsettled technological and legal landscape. You want to have an impact and contribute to the common good.
- You are able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and prioritize effectively. You like to interact successfully with all levels of a company.
- You have strong analytical skills, while being synthetic, business-minded and creative.
Language required: Fluent in Italian and English (oral and written) - French or German would be a plus.
CV in English language required