Are you ready to be involved in protecting the security and privacy of our users to ensure the best user experience of the top European healthcare product used and loved by millions of patients and doctors?
Most of your work will be pure offensive security, you will also be involved in the remediation plan as a Security Expert. The found vulnerabilities will directly feed our risk analysis and mitigation plans.
What we are looking for :
As part of the security team, your role would be to assess the security level of our different assets.
Passionate about security and with a strong background in offensive security (4+ years), penetration test, red teaming operations. You’re making a constant security watch regarding new exploits and vulnerabilities.
You will report directly to our CISO and work in close collaboration with other members of the security team.
You will be given targets and will be in charge of setting up your attack scenarios. We want you to hack into our systems and organization before a malicious actor does.
Required Skills :
You have experience pentesting all kinds of IT assets :
- Web & Non Web Applications
- Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Local Infrastructure (Switches, Routers, Firewalls & Access Points)
- Workstation (Windows 10, Mac OS)
- Mobile devices (iPhone)
And you’re eager to ramp up in any kind of new technology.
- Social Engineering skills
- Participated in Bug Bounty programs
- Experience in Physical security
- OSCP / OSCE / CREST Certification
- You’ve reported a CVE
What do we offer ?
Doctolib has a wide set of technologies and attack surfaces you will have to try breaking into….
Because of the high sensitivity of the data we handle, Doctolib invests a lot in security. Our external bug bounty helps us improve our security everydays. We want to go further with a full-time inside pentester. You will have to be ingenious to find vulnerabilities and they could reveal high risks with serious impact on the company, our practitioners and our patients.
About the remote policy at Doctolib :
As of October 2021, we provide 3 working modes:
- Remote: you work remotely and meet your team at the office once a month.
- Hybrid: you work remotely 2 to 3 days per week and from the office on the other days.
- Office-based: you work from the office.
- Contract: full-time position
- Start: as soon as possible
- Location: based in our headquarter at Levallois (relocation package if needed)
- Package: attractive salary depending on profile
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of the fastest growing e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients access healthcare easily, with online appointment scheduling, and teleconsultations.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission