Strategic Workforce Planning Associate
Doctolib is looking for a Strategic workforce planning associate
Your mission will be to manage end-to-end our strategic workforce planning process, crucial in a company in hyper growth like Doctolib.
You will work in close collaboration with Talent Acquisition, HR Operations, People Development and all business teams to build the company’s staffing plan, steer its delivery and inform business and people-related decisions
What will be your missions?
- Lead and animate our staffing plan process (annual and quarterly forecasts) on the whole company scope - collecting, challenging and consolidating needs from all business counterparts
- Steer and report to top leadership and senior managers on its monthly delivery to inform decision making (recruiting, talent development, business roadmap evolution…)
- Ensure workforce planning data quality (one source of truth, up to date and accurate data)
- Contribute to developing the target vision of our workforce planning approach and building the roadmap to reach it
- Continuously and proactively improve our workforce planning approach and process
Who are you?
- You have 3+ years of experience in Strategic workforce planning related topics
- You have strong analytical skills and at ease with manipulating large data sets in excel
- You have experience driving multi-stakeholders processes and projects
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to have effective conversations with multiple stakeholders
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Serve, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French or German is a plus
- Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of the fastest growing e-health services in Europe.
- We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients access healthcare easily, with online appointment scheduling, and teleconsultations.
- Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry.
Location: Position based in Levallois in our French Headquarters
Package: Highly attractive salary (fix and bonus)
Start date: As soon as possible.