Doctolib is on a mission to transform the access to healthcare and is looking for a Motion Designer to work on its current and new products as well as its communication...
It’s hard to find a more diverse skill set than the one you’ll find in the Design team: Product Design, Brand Design, UX Writing, Design Operations and User Research of course.
Yet, all the team members have something in common: they care about providing the best experience to our users.
Their goal: move from a complex context to create and design the simplest solution for our users with a pixel perfect approach.
Ideally based in our France HQ in Levallois-Perret, this position can be remote.
- Produce visuals for different teams at Doctolib including motion design videos, animated GIFs, motion design templates for live-action videos, illustrations...
- Be the Brand Ambassador (and protector) across all media, especially motion design videos.
- Participate in the Doctolib visual identity’s evolution, notably in terms of animation and movement.
- Be proactive by challenging the graphic production’s processes for all Doctolib’s employees.
You could be our next team mate if you:
- Are a fluent speaker in French. Level of professional English required,
- Are able to create motion design, particularly character animation.
- Are creative with good graphic design culture. You are up to date with the current motion design trends and regularly benchmark other brands, and especially their video content,
- Masterize the Adobe Suite has no secret for you, mostly After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop,
- Are humble and know how to convince without being too bold,
- Are rigorous and everything you produce is pixel perfect and ready to use.
Now, it would be fantastic if you:
- Have a strong graphic design (especially in illustration) and motion design portfolio
- Have a first experience in graphic or motion design. It will be appreciated.
More about the position
- Permanent Position
- Full time
- Location: Levallois-Perret HQ
- Start Date: as soon as possible
- This job is eligible to partial or full remote
About the remote policy at Doctolib
As of October 2021, we provide 3 working modes:
- Remote: you work remotely and meet your team at the office once a month
- Hybrid: you work remotely 2 to 3 days per week and from the office on the other days.
- Office-based: you work from the office.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
- Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
- Improve patient access to healthcare and patient health
- Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanist values
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!