As a key player within a fast growing Legal Team with soon 30 Doctolawyers in Europe, you will play a transversal role in Doctolib product suites compliance.
You will guide Doctolib towards sustainable decisions, by designing a sound and safe framework. You will provide product teams the compass to navigate easily through the legal intricacies of the digitalization of Healthcare, so as to offer solutions people trust.
You will advise product managers on a constantly-evolving portfolio of product offerings and be in contact with designers and engineers on a daily basis.
Your main missions will be the following:
- Create a compelling legal framework in critical and complex operations, to preserve the sustainable growth of the company;
- Ensure that our products align with applicable regulations during the whole product lifecycle (development, launch and post-launch enhancement phases);
- Participate in boosting the trust in our products while advising the product managers on privacy and other highly important ethical topics;
- Identify and seize opportunities to automate, streamline and continuously improve processes;
- Work with internal stakeholders to document processes;
- Create and update Terms and Conditions templates for our products, websites, apps, or other technology;
- Assist in drafting playbooks, policies, procedures and internal trainings;
- Monitor, analyze and share knowledge about laws, regulations and case law in the healthcare, technology and digital sectors, in particular through elaborating notes for different internal audiences;
You could be our next team mate if:
- You have a master in business law.
- You have minimum 5+ years of post-graduation experience in the Information and Communication Technologies sector, ideally both at a tech company and with a reputable law firm.
- You can claim expertise, and have an extensive experience in, European privacy law, IT/digital law, civil and commercial law, and regulated industries laws, ideally in the healthcare sector.
- You have interacted with tech teams and enjoy working at the crossroads of law and technology. You have contributed to launching and operating ambitious software/hardware products, directed both at large organizations and individual end-users. You have drafted and negotiated sophisticated online contracts. You have a robust understanding of cloud services, preferably in a regulated environment
- You like working in a constantly evolving and unsettled technological and legal landscape. You want to have an impact and contribute to the common good.
- You are able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and prioritize effectively. You like to interact successfully with all levels of a company.
- You have strong analytical skills, while being synthetic, business-minded and creative.
- Language required: Fluent in French and English (oral and written) - German or Italian would be a plus.
- Permanent position
- Full Time
- Levallois Perret
- Start date - ASAP
- Partial or full remote
About the flexible office policy at Doctolib
As of October 2021, we provide 3 working modes, depending on your team set up.
- Hybrid: you work 2 to 3 days per week from the office
- Office-based: you always work from the office
- Remote: you work remotely and meet your team once a month
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
1. Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
- Improve patient access to healthcare and patient health
- Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanist values
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!