Building a fantastic team has always been part of Doctolib core mission.
Doctolib is facing new challenges thanks to our fast growth. One of them is to establish Doctolib as a must have for all Healthcare Professionals in Europe.
To do that, we are looking for a Data Quality Operations Manager to support us on scaling Doctolib’s Data Quality Services.
You will join our passionate high performing Data excellence team. The team was created in November 2020 in order to scale data excellence across Doctolib. The end goal is to maximise the company’s performance at every level, from strategic decision making to team operational excellence.
In order to reach that vision, our team is focused on the following pillars :
- MDM Management, collect the data easily, and make sure all our ecosystems are synchronized with the most qualitative data
- Data quality projects : To support our business teams by delivering high impacts projects (Data growth solutions, new data sources, CRM Data project, Modelling & business processes)
- Data Quality Operations : To support our 2 previous pillars in their different projects & needs (Quality controls, DQ issues management, Data administration)
DQ Operations is a new team dedicated to support the data excellence team scaling phase. Reporting to the Head of data excellence program, you will be in charge of building this new team, its processes and make sure our data factory is always up and running with the right SLA & prioritization. You will be our front line representative of DQ operations scope for our sales, marketing and finance partners.
What you will do
Manage our data operators
- Build & maintain our DQ operations team procedures in coordination with our business partners
- Manage tasks prioritization & delivery
- Monitor our production KPI
- Extend current scope of the team data management processes, budget. In short, make it grow !
Manage data enrichment solutions & external agencies
- Coordinate & manage our data enrichment solutions in order to answer our data quality needs
- Support our projects team in finding new solutions on the market and coordinating our external agencies
Data quality KPIs
- Communicate regularly & efficiently with our stakeholders on our Data quality achievements & our database quality evolution
- Monitor, deep-dive and propose actions that can improve our Data Quality overall
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a consultant, Business or Operations Manager.
- You have a basic SQL level and have already worked with databases or with CRM tool (e.g. Salesforces)
- You have experience in managing operational team with process management
- English/ French is mandatory, German and/or Italian are a plus.
More about the position
- Permanent Position
- Full time
- Location: Levallois Perret
- Start Date: as soon as possible
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and share the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!