Tools engineers are keystones of the native development experience at Doctolib. They are very comfortable with Desktop application’s unique challenges and at ease with how these apps interact with the rest of Doctolib infrastructure (i.e. the monolith). More importantly they love quality products and have a strong interest in making sure all we develop can be tested at scale.
What you will do
At DevX, we're busy making the world a faster place. Come and join us to :
- Build, maintain and operate the tools and services that support Doctolib's 40+ Feature Teams work.
- Optimize our testing practices and workflows to slash precious build minutes.
- Kickstart new projects and initiatives with the right tooling, automations and CI.
- Make sure our Software Engineers have the best experience possible working at Doctolib.
We're also part of the broader Doctolib Tech family. Our mission in the Platform domain, is to :
- Take ownership for specific projects and leads side projects in function of our personal affinities.
- Make sure all of us have dedicated time each week with your manager.
- Continuously build the next step of your career path.
- Discover & understand ways to make our engineering team more efficient.
- Design & build scalable tool to empower them
Here is a bucket list of what we could call “requirements”. Don’t be shy, we’ll help you grow your skills in most of them along the road :
- Significant experience in a DevOps environment on CI systems, automations and dev tools.
- Experience with how a CI system works and tools like Github Actions, Gitlab CI, Jenkins or TeamCity.
- Experience with build and packaging tools like Bundle, NPM, Webpack.
- Experience with container solutions like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with any major cloud provider (we use AWS).
- Experience with Software Development (front- and back-end applications) and its best practices (and how to spread them). Knowledge
of the complete SDLC, from testing to deployment, is a must.
- A passion for building tools for others, and a service-oriented vision. Doctolib engineers are our users.
Fluent in English.
- Experience in building Open Source tools used by others.
- Significative experience in Ruby on Rails.
- Significative experience with Docker builds and/or Kubernetes management.
The interview process
- 30min phone screen with a Tech Recruiter
- 2h30 Technical interview
- 2h30 Manager interview
- Half day immersion
More about the position
- Permanent Position
- Full time
- Location: Levallois-Perret, Nantes or Full remote from France.
- Start Date : ASAP
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and share the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!