Building a fantastic team has always been part of Doctolib’s core mission.
Doctolib is facing new challenges thanks to our fast growth. One of them is to establish Doctolib as a must have for all Healthcare Professionals in Europe.
To do that, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage some key Marketing Transversal projects.
You will join our passionate Marketing Performance team and will work closely with the rest of the Marketing, Sales, Data and Tech teams on transversal projects.
As the bridge between the Marketing & the Sales teams, you work on transversal projects to scale Marketing & Sales activities.
Your main missions will be :
- Lead Marketing transversal projects
- Improve or build processes and tools to boost Marketing & Sales efficiency
- Provide analyses and dashboards to lead decision making
- Follow up closely with teams managers on all processes and tools implementations
- Communicate efficiently on change management
- You have 5+ years of experience in consulting, marketing/sales operations or product management;
- You are experienced in project management and can bring together multiple functions to get things done in a fast-moving environment;
- You are a marketing lover, data lover and technology enthusiast who wants to revolutionize healthcare;
- You’re strong in analysing data to drive sales and marketing strategy;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are fluent in French and English. German or Italian is a plus;
What we offer
- Perks and benefits include a public transport ticket, corporate iPhone, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership, lunch vouchers and more.
- Company pension scheme
- A detailed and structured onboarding as part of our Doctolib Academy.
- Comprehensive learning opportunities such as our Doctolib e-learning programme, Learning Days and other training (e.g. soft skill training, product training and more.)
- Team-events and an annual company-offsite
- A Mentor to guide and support you
The interview process
- Interview with a recruiter
- Interview with Senior Marketing Project Manager
- Business Case
- Interview with Marketing Performance Director
- Permanent position - Full-time
- Location: 54 quai Charles Pasqua, 92 300 Levallois
- Start date: January 2022
- This job is eligible to partial remote
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
1. Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
- Improve patient access to healthcare and patient health
- Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanist values
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!