Doctolib is looking for a Sales Excellence Analyst for Italy. You will be in charge of structuring the Sales organisation and maximizing the Sales efficiency and performance in Italy, in collaboration with the Sales Directors and the Managing Director. You will be one of the first employees in Italy, part of the incredible adventure of Doctolib in Italy.
- Define clear and right targets to boost performance
- Design Sales teams missions and staffing plan
- Participate in the construction of dashboards and reports in Salesforce
- Build roadmap with Salesforce product team to improve sales performance
- Train Sales users on tools and ensure 100% adoption of tools
- Be the referent for end user support (Sales, managers...)
- Run local pipeline management and lead assignation
- Manage the knowledge management tools and adapt global content to local specificities
You could be our next team mate if:
- You have at least 4 years of experience, ideally in Sales Operations or Sales Enablement positions
- You have good training skills, being able to coach Sales teams
- You have an analytical mindset and can structure projects
- You have strong communication skills, both written and oral
- You have already worked in fast-growth environment and having worked for a Saas company is a real plus
- You have a highly entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector
- You have a developed sense of agility
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure)
- Understanding of the healthcare industry is a strong plus
- Italian is your mother tongue, fluent in English. Proficiency in French is a plus
What we offer you:
- A complete 3-week onboarding on the market, our tools and our processes
- A listening manager, who will coach you to help you grow
- The unique opportunity to be at the beginning of the story of Doctolib in Italy
- A detailed and structured onboarding as part of our Doctolib Academy
- Comprehensive learning opportunities such as our Doctolib e-learning programme, Learning Days and other training (e.g. soft skill training, product training and more.)
- Team-events and an annual company-offsite
- Full time position
- Attractive salary: fix + quarterly variable
- Start date: as soon as possible
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of the fastest growing e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients access healthcare easily, with online appointment scheduling, and teleconsultations.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!