Doctolib is building its Inside Sales team based in Italy. As Inside Sales, you will be responsible for managing the entire Doctolib service sales cycle: from the first contact with the customer to the closing of the sale, to user training and you will be the key representative for healthcare professionals.
Doctolib is reaching new heights in Italy and our growth is what drives our value and what powers our reach!
As you will be one of our first hires based in Milan, you will be part of an entrepreneurial adventure to transform healthcare in Italy.
Within the Italian Inside Sales Team, you will be positioned to contribute to the general Doctolib Italy growth. Days at Doctolib are not alike, here is an overview of your daily missions:
- Contact and convince practitioners that Doctolib is THE solution to their organizational challenges
- Advise and train healthcare professionals in our services and products
- Exchange with the Marketing, Product and other sales teams
- Guarantee an excellent user experience, from the first moment
- Contribute to improving the daily life of all our users!
In short, contact, hunt, advise, relaunch, never give up: this is what sums up the profession of Inside Sales at Doctolib.
United by a strong team spirit, Inside Sales have the ambition to make healthcare professionals fans of Doctolib.
In addition, you will be followed and coached by your manager and team leader to support you from your first day (onboarding) and they will be there to support you to achieve your goals.
You could be our next team mate if:
- You already have a minimum of 6 months experience in sales or account management
- You have a degree in sales or university equivalent or a business school
- first and foremost, you have a burning desire to learn, do a good job and make a difference for healthcare professionals
- You have a good team spirit and an appetite for taking up challenges
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and show perseverance
- You are comfortable on the phone, with SaaS technology environment, tech savvy with a keen interest in new technologies
- You are looking for a sales experience and a growing company with which you can evolve
- You have a passion for Sales and Business development and you want to learn from the best
- You are an entrepreneur who is excited to join a team of founders
- You have strong communication skills, both written and spoken in Italian
- You are business fluent in English. French is a plus
- You always think user-first
What we offer you:
- A complete 3-week onboarding on the market, our tools and our processes
- A listening manager, who will coach you to help you grow
- The unique opportunity to be at the beginning of the story of Doctolib in Italy
- A detailed and structured onboarding as part of our Doctolib Academy
- Comprehensive learning opportunities such as our Doctolib e-learning programme, Learning Days and other training (e.g. soft skill training, product training and more.)
- Team-events and an annual company-offsite
- Full time position
- Attractive salary: fix + quarterly variable
- Start date: as soon as possible
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of the fastest growing e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients access healthcare easily, with online appointment scheduling, and teleconsultations.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!