Doctolib’s Practice Management Consulting (PMC) team is looking for a B2B Content Marketing Consultant.
Your mission will be to produce high-quality targeted content, in line with Doctolib PMC’s Content Marketing Strategy, in order to drive doctors and practitioners acquisition, upsell, engagement and usage satisfaction.
Directly reporting to the Global Head of PMC and you will work closely with the Italian Marketing teams to help execute PMC strategy by writing, producing, editing and promoting high-quality content at top consulting level.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe. As you will be one of our first hires based in Milan, you will be part of an entrepreneurial adventure to transform healthcare in Italy. This is an unprecedented development opportunity that will allow you to join us from the get go and be a key contributor to our success.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your missions?
- Deliver, write, produce and promote high-quality, targeted content marketing materials: whitepapers, e-books, survey reports, case studies, blog articles, infographics, testimonials, videos, podcasts, etc.;
- Ensure Doctolib's standard for content quality and accuracy by editing and reviewing contents with a consulting mindset;
- Contribute in developing PMC’s business vision and editorial strategy with highly relevant content helping practitioners improve their practice’s organization in particular and health in general;
- Implement Content Marketing strategy across all digital B2B channels (B2B website and blog, social media channels, newsletters, Doctolib Community, etc.) to generate marketing/sales qualified leads and add value for all practitioners (both prospects and customers);
- Collaborate with Doctolib's marketing teams (Go-To-Market Strategy, Customer Engagement, Community, Lead Generation, Events, PR and Corporate Communication) to source and define priority and relevant topics;
- Develop and manage video and podcast creation from initial script conception to production, publication and promotion;
- Analyze and derive statistics from existing dashboards and pull out interesting insights for studies
- Leverage Doctolib Community of practitioners and business partners that are (co-)producing content, to create, develop and distribute expert and high-value content;
- Supervise and develop a network of copywriters, freelancers, journalists, content production agencies;
- Track performance on contents to adjust and improve editorial strategy on a continuous basis.
Who are you?
- You are passionate about Content marketing, both strategy and production, and able to switch between project management and directly writing or producing;
- You have a 3 to 5-year experience in content marketing, editorial consulting, editorial project management and/or digital communications;
- You have been working in business consulting Groups or in tech and digital companies, with strong focus on healthcare-oriented contents and customers;
- You bring a great mix of creative thinking and data driven capabilities
- You have a strong demonstrated interest for the healthcare ecosystem, industry and media and developed a network of experts, practitioners and journalists;
- You have a proven experience in producing and editing high-quality content (written, video, audio) and organizing a content factory with numerous stakeholders and with a consulting approach;
- You are a born storyteller with strong written and visual communication skills and the ability to understand and present complex information with a simple, clever, innovative, data-driven and human touch;
- You are autonomous, able to organize your own activity and coordinate with PMC team and Doctolib’s marketing teams to advance high-quality projects;
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in Italian.
What do we offer?
- A complete 3-week onboarding on the market, our tools and our processes
- A listening manager, who will coach you to help you grow
- The unique opportunity to be at the beginning of the story of Doctolib in Italy