Privacy Legal Counsel
Doctolib is looking for a Privacy Legal Counsel in France. Your mission will be to participate actively to the build & run of our ambitious global privacy program and strategy.
Directly reporting to the Head of Privacy & Regulatory Affairs, you will work closely with both Legal team members and other functions stakeholders (business, IS security, etc).
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading technology healthcare company in Europe.
We aim at fulfilling three entrepreneurial missions:
- Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
- Improve patient access to healthcare and patient health
- Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanistic values
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a full software suite of solutions to manage their appointments, their revenues, their patients and their medical practices.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 250,000 healthcare personnel ;
- 60 million patients use Doctolib ;
- We have a mission driven team of 1,800 people and are hiring 100 people / month.
We are a healthcare technology company with a specific approach to innovation based on the 4 following principles:
- We create useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients
- We serve millions of people of all age, condition or location
- We co-build our services with healthcare personnel and patients
- Data privacy is fundamental for us. It’s your health and your data.
What will be your missions?
- Contribute actively to the implementation of the projects and the strategy around data protection, lead certain streams of our privacy program;
- Build up and maintain global core privacy policies and documentation;
- Participate to the development of awareness and training actions on data protection to ensure successful end-to-end delivery of our privacy ambitions;
- Anticipate and master French and european data privacy regulations applicable to the activities of Doctolib, notably through a legal watch;
- Support and collaborate seamlessly with the Legal team on data privacy topics;
- In collaboration with the rest of the Privacy team, run privacy compliance activities (e.g. records of processing activities, trainings, assessments, privacy certifications etc) and, as needed, support investigation and resolution of privacy incidents.
You will be in charge of defining and delivering results on X KPIs at the heart of Doctolib’s economic model :
Who are you?
- You have 3+ years experience in Privacy
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are fluent in English and French (German or Italian is a plus);
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus.
Location: Position based in our HQ Levallois (Paris area) office
Package: Highly attractive salary (fix and bonus)
Start date: As soon as possible.