Doctolib is looking for a talented Junior Marketing Manager to join its Product & B2B Marketing team in Italy. You will be assigned to one of Doctolib’s products & your mission will be to drive lead generation & product success thanks to powerful marketing initiatives.
Directly reporting to a Senior Marketing Manager, you will work closely with Product Management, Product Strategy & other marketing teams.
What will be your missions?
The B2B and product marketing manager for Doctolib in Italy has the responsibility to successfully launch Doctolib’s products in a specific specialty market and is ultimately in charge of:
- Lead Generation: you will be in charge of your product and/or a specific specialty market and you will develop the best strategy to increase the number of healthcare professionals who join the Doctolib adventure thanks to amazing online and offline marketing initiatives.
- Product Marketing: you will define your product and/or specialty market strategy, priorities and storytelling through:
- Marketing Packaging: product positioning, product messaging, final word on names, taglines, value propositions & marketing content
- Upsell Strategy: drive & execute the upsell strategy, by delivering marketing campaigns & aligning the sales teams
- Product Usage Engagement: increase feature adoption & usage
- Product ROI Engagement: increase the value & perception of value for all your customers
- Product Onboarding: ensure top notch onboarding processes & campaigns
- New Features Communication: ensure perfect roll-out & messaging for new features
- Roadmap definition: suggest key roadmap decisions to pursue continued growth & user satisfaction (problem solving & feature specs owned by Product teams)
- Product vs Competition: strategically adapt our product presentation thanks to competition insights & monitoring
- Customer Satisfaction: you will be obsessed with your customer satisfaction and always try to improve the quality of our service.
You will be in charge of defining and delivering results on KPIs at the heart of Doctolib’s economic model:
- Your product’s NPS
- Your product’s and specialty market New MRR in EUR
- Your product’s Churn Rate
Who are you?
- You have 1 years of experience in product strategy, product marketing management or go-to-market strategy
- You are interested in defining product offers or service plans
- You are a product lover, marketing lover, data lover and technology enthusiast who wants to revolutionize healthcare
- You’re strong in analysing market dynamics to drive product and marketing strategy
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in Italian; French is a plus.
- An understanding of the healthcare industry and a good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus
Location: Position based in our Milan Office (Via Vittor Pisani 15)
Package: Attractive salary
Start date: As soon as possible
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of the fastest growing e-health services in Europe. We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients access healthcare easily, with online appointment scheduling, and teleconsultations.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry.