Doctolib is looking for a Go-to-Market Strategy Manager for Italy.
You will assist the Go-to-Market Director in designing and coordinating the strategy for Doctolib in Italy, with the ambition to build the largest e-health service in Italy.
You will work very closely with the Sales, Sales Excellence, B2B Marketing and Product Marketing teams and you will directly report to the Go To Market Director.
As a member of the Italian founding team you will be part of an entrepreneurial adventure to transform healthcare in Italy and play an active role in building our team with Doctolib values.
- Build a deep knowledge of our customers & constantly refine a thorough understanding of each segment (market sizing, needs, competition, trends…)
- Design the detailed value proposition and perfect product fit for each segment
- Analyze competitive landscape in each segment and define Doctolib positioning
- Define pricing strategy for current and new product lines
- Design Doctolib's Go-To-Market strategy by segment and region (location, timing, ressources) to maximize conversion rate
- Set-up KPIs to ensure we are working with measurable goals. Track, report and review our model’s performance against these KPIs
- Conduct robust analysis to identify our performance by segment in coordination with the sales excellence team and give recommendations on ressources allocation by segment to optimize segment penetration and acquisition costs
- Work with Product Marketing to establish a continuous feedback loop and contribute to product improvement and future product lines
- Develop a strong coordination with other functions: with the global finance teams to create models and analyses for pricing and topline; with sales excellence on the deployment of the go-to-market activities; with marketing in lead generation activities; with sales organization in strategic deals including client facing activity etc.
You could be our next team mate if:
- You have at least 5 years of experience : consulting firm or fast-growth environment
- You have a strong analytical mindset
- You are highly data driven and results/action-orientation with strong project management skills
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure)
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision
- You have a highly entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- An understanding of the software/ healthcare industry is a plus
- You are fluent in English, French is a plus
What we offer you:
- A complete 3-week onboarding on the market, our tools and our processes
- A listening manager, who will coach you to help you grow
- The unique opportunity to be at the beginning of the story of Doctolib in Italy
- A detailed and structured onboarding as part of our Doctolib Academy
- Comprehensive learning opportunities such as our Doctolib e-learning programme, Learning Days and other training (e.g. soft skill training, product training and more.)
- Team-events and an annual company-offsite
- Full time position
- Attractive salary: fix + quarterly variable
- Start date: as soon as possible
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
1. Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
3. Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanist values
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!