Doctolib is looking for a Business Analyst to join the Sourcing (Real Estate & Procurement) team in charge of managing purchases, real estate strategy and ESG setup and deployment for Doctolib Group.
In coordination with the Sourcing Director and the team you will be responsible for performing top-notch analysis on all relevant KPIs, in order to help the team drive its process & strategies correctly.
- Help to define main KPIs and objectives for the Real Estate & Procurement team
- Define the strategy to reach these objectives
- Conduct robust analysis to make data-driven decisions and support the performance of the Real Estate & Procurement team
- Budget tracking for the team
- Conduct analysis and recommendations of potential transformations of tools, process and teams organisations
- Build dashboard for the team, make the Data and your analysis easy to read
- Lead by example: be rigorous in your data analysis, set a high bar for the team to think boldly and creatively, communicate frequently and with high quality; then funnel that energy into concrete processes and execution plans
- Lead the ESG initiative within the Finance team in collaboration with all involved parties (HR, Brand, Strat…)
- Lead the creation of the Non-financial reporting of Doctolib
You could be our next team mate if :
- You have a Master’s degree from a business school, engineering school, in business administration or finance
- You have a first experience (internship or full time contract), ideally as a business analyst or as a strategy consultant.
- Advanced level on Excel / Google Sheets / Google Slides - SQL is a plus
- You are brilliant at conveying ideas to managers and team leaders, you have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You have strong personal organization and experience in managing complex Analysis.
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision.
- You are comfortable with project management and can bring together multiple functions to get things done in a fast-moving environment.
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure)
- You’re fluent in both French & English.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of the fastest growing e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients access healthcare easily, with online appointment scheduling, and teleconsultations.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!