What you will do
Ideal candidates here will play a key role in designing and implementing our next generation of tools to serve an ever-growing team of engineers and customers they themselves serve.
- Share knowledge with your teammates
- Discuss potential solutions to tech issues
- Take ownership for specific projects
- Discover & understand ways to make our engineering team more efficient
- Design & build scalable tool to empower them
- Comfortable in at least one common backend language and willing to work on a ruby codebase
- Good handling of relational databases
- Passing grasp of common data engineering patterns
- Rigorous testing background
- Working knowledge about infrastructure/system architecture and tooling
The interview process
- 30min phone screen with a Tech Recruiter
- 2h Technical interview
- 2h30 Manager interview
- Half day immersion
More about the position
- Permanent Position
- Full time
- Location: Nantes
- Start Date : ASAP
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and share the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!