Doctolib is facing new challenges thanks to our fast growth. One of them is to establish Doctolib as a must have for all Healthcare Professionals in Europe. To do that, we are looking for a sales tools knowledge manager within the sales performance team.
Doctolib’s sales performance team aims at ensuring the best processes, tools and organisation are put in place to drive up our sales performance.
Within the the sales performance team, you will join our sales tools team, composed of:
- product managers working on building the best features on Salesforce and internal tools as well (telephony, billing etc)
- a run team making sure all of our 1450 end users are always supported in their daily job
The team is working everyday hand in hands with the Salesforce developers team, and also sales performance project managers working on transverse processes.
Reporting directly to the Sales Tools team manager, your main goal will be to drive up the adoption of tools and knowledge of features from end users.
Your scope of actions will include a perfect documentation organisation, but also enablement and adoption tools deployment, leading you to become the sales tool referent for all training and change management related topics.
- Organise a perfect tool documentation
- Build a confluence repository of product documentation
- Design and structure our run team knowledge article base
- Train and follow up product managers and run officers on documentation guidelines
- Coordinate with salesforce developers and sales performance project managers to optimise all aspects of documentation
- Deploy enablement and adoption tools
- Audit current use of solutions (incl. walkme for salesforce)
- Make clear recommendations on how to tool up guidance
- Operate recommendations by administrating and/or building guidance features
- Become the reference for sales tools product knowledge
- Rebuild all introduction materials (for all company new joiners) and keep them updated
- Organise with product managers and/or animate trainings for global teams
- You have at least three years experience in training, change management or sales enablement in a technical or project management environment
- Your are passionate about change management and training issues
- You hold knowledge of the Salesforce Suite, including major clouds (sales, service, marketing)
- You have ideally a previous experience with in-app guidance tools (walkme, salesforce in-app guidance, userlane, lemon learning etc)
- You show good writing, analysis and synthesis skills
- You know how to address various audiences (sales, ops, tech, etc.) and adapts their vocabulary
- You are able to explain complex things simply and in a variety of ways
- You are comfortable speaking in public
- You speak English fluently, good level of French - German or Italian native + any other european language is a plus
More about the position
- Permanent Position
- Full time
- Start Date: ASAP
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and this means sharing the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!