Doctolib is building an Operations Strategy team based in Italy. As an Operations Strategy Manager, you will lead the creation, structuring and scaling of the operations teams dedicated to our products in Italy. In this critical role, you will work closely with the Executive team and Operations Directors, in France, Germany and Italy, to launch and scale the organization, while making sure Doctolib delivers the best customer service in Europe.
As you will be one of our first hires based in Milan, you will be part of an entrepreneurial adventure to transform healthcare in Italy. This is an unprecedented development opportunity that will allow you to join us from the get go and be a key contributor to our success.
Who We Are?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!
What will be your missions?
1/ Define Operations strategy and organization for the team in Italy:
- Define roles and processes of the Operations team
- Define main KPIs and objectives for the operations team
- Define the strategy to reach these objectives
- Conduct robust analysis to make data-driven decisions and support the performance of the operations team
- Coordinate with other Doctolib countries & business units to ensure the best service possible (sales, product, etc.).
2/ Drive Operations performance:
- Identify and build processes and tools to improve service KPIs
- Follow up closely with teams managers on all processes and tools implementations
- Support the operations team upskill plan (Ex: Create and lead trainings on scripts or tools)
- Build dashboard for operations teams and management.
3/ Ensure Operations excellence in tools and processes:
- Conduct analysis and recommendations about potential transformations of tools, process and teams organisations.
At the heart of Doctolib’s economic model, the main KPI you will be in charge of defining and delivering results on is:
- Churn rate
Who are you?
- 4 to 5 years of experience working in a consulting firm or scale-up company;
- You have a Master’s degree from a business school / engineering school;
- You know how to work in a digital and fast-paced environment;
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Serve, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in Italian. French or German is a plus;
- A good vision of the future of healthcare is a plus.
What do we offer?
- A complete 3-week onboarding on the market, our tools and our processes
- A listening manager, who will coach you to help you grow
- The unique opportunity to be at the beginning of the story of Doctolib in Italy.
- Location: Milan
- Package: Attractive salary (Fix and Bonus)
- Start date: As soon as possible.
The interview process
- 45min interview with the Recruiter
- 60min interview with the Hiring Manager
- Case study preparation
- 90min case study restitution with the Hiring Manager
- 30-45min final interview
- Reference Check