Doctolib is looking for B2C Social Media Manager, to define, implement and manage our organic social media strategy for patients.
Directly reporting to the Head of B2C Marketing France, you will work closely with B2C Content as well as Brand, PR and BtoB team.
What you will do
- Define, implement and manage our organic social media strategy for patients
- Leverage social groups to engage with existing communities of patients
- Participate to 360° marketing campaigns creation by leveraging our BtoC social networks
- Create engaging content for B2C audiences working closely with our B2C Content team
- Manage community and posting to help Doctolib engage patients
- Develop partnerships with Influencers to raise the awareness of our campaigns
- Define and deliver results on followers and engagement
- Develop a social media intelligence and track performance
You could be our next team mate if you:
- Have 3-5 years of relevant experience as social media manager
- Have a pioneer mindset and resilience, to craft and execute a new innovative strategy from the ground
- Have excellent writing skills, with the ability to engage and interact with a community of patients
- Have experience engaging with social groups (Facebook / Instagram/...)
- Have strong agility, pro-activity and creative mindset
- Have excellent organizational skills, project management skills,
- Are passionate about the mission: engaging and nurturing a community of patients with different needs
- Are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local
- Recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- Are fluent in English. Native speaker in French is mandatory.
More about the position
- Full time
- Location: Position based in our Levallois Office
- Salary: Highly attractive salary (fix + bonus)
- Start Date: As soon as possible
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry and share the SCALES values.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!