The Global Tech Services team is at the center of Doctolib’s ecosystem. The team is present in several locations (France, Germany, Italy). More than 90 tech contributors are composing the team which combines Technical, Data and IT teams.
The French Technical Services team belong to this Organisation and regroup more than 30 contributors in Paris and Nantes. It focuses on two activities: technical onboarding and support of our users. We are working with Customer Services & Tech teams (Software Engineers, Devops, Product Managers…) on a daily basis to transform our Tech assets into a service to our customers.
The Solutions Engineering team missions are to:
- Deliver a best in class technical support experience to customers;
- Fulfill the gap between tech and customer facing activity;
- Ultimately Boost client satisfaction and product adoption;
You will be in contact with:
- The Customer Care team, in charge of level 1 and 2 escalations from our users
- The Key Account team, in charge of hospital deployment
- The Product and Platform teams
- The 3rd party partners we are integrated with, often via API connectors
Manage and scale a team of Solutions Engineers
- Lead & grow a team of Solutions Engineers
- Coach and mentor them in their technical investigations
- Inspire & set quarterly objectives for the team
- Continuously improve the team organisation and processes to support the growth
- Drive automation and tooling initiatives to transform our operating model and gain in efficiency
Contribute to the strategy of the Technical Services French team
- Be a member of the Tech Services French leadership
- Influence the French Technical Services and other stakeholders roadmaps and priorities
- Identify and implement actions to improve team efficiency, generate scalability and mitigate identified risks
Ensure perfect delivery of our services to customers
- Providing internal and external customers with a best-in-class support
- Ensure smooth running of operations and monitor your team activity through a set of relevant KPIs
- Assist your team in handling incidents and managing the backlog
- Lead the handover of new connectors support to your team
- Build trust and work closely with commercial leaders and tech teams
You're our next Doctoliber if you have:
- A background in Solution or Support Engineer type of role
- At least 5 years experience in Management
- An experience within a scaling environment, ideally Tech and Saas
- A data driven and innovative approach, with strong communication skills
- You anticipate operational & security risks
- Fluent in French and English
- An experience in scaling a technical support team through the automation of its activities
- Proficient with troubleshooting and monitoring tools such as Kibana and Datadog.
- Starting date: ASAP
- Salary : Package to be define in function of the profile
- Call with Recruiter
- Home Test
- Home Test Review with your future Manager
- Last Round with the Director of Technical Services
- Immersion with the team
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 125,000 healthcare professionals and 2,300 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- 100,000 video consultations happen daily on the Doctolib app;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!