Full-time permanent position (CDI) - Levallois
We are looking for a sourcer to join our global sourcing talent team at Doctolib.
The sourcing activity is on a launching pad here.
What it means is you will be the first sourcer on a business recruiting team !
This is a new role being created for a growing international recruiting structure...
Your future manager joined us in November and is very enthusiastic about building a team of “top of funnel experts”.
This is a very strategic and collaborative role: you will partner with audacious recruiters and challenge managers to understand our different markets/products and set strategies to identify great talents.
You will be an outbound master, identifying proactively talents on a variety of platforms, but you’ll also be able to collaborate with the “inbound team” to drive applications and referrals.
You will be the guardian of the candidate experience, making sure to deliver a seamless, personable, and unique experience to all the candidates but also helping us to innovate in this area.
You’ll learn. A lot. ...You’ll have fun. A lot…. And we are committed to helping you achieve those duties
One of Doctolib’s missions is to build a company of thousands that share the same humanist values.
We are only at the beginning of an incredible journey to transform Healthcare in Europe and we are very excited about it.
The Talent Acquisition team is a very unique and caring team of individuals who love dancing, singing, baking, gifs, crazy zoom backgrounds, and having great times all together. It’s difficult to picture them in a job ad text form so hopefully you’ll get excited by the role and will have
- Have already an experience of at least 2 years in Talent Acquisition (ideally recruiting for Executive/Corporate roles)
- Have a passion for sourcing and candidate experience (and don’t bother not being the person pushing an offer to a candidate)
- Are willing to grow a career in sourcing (Sourcing isn’t Recruiter little brother and we don’t expect you to become a recruiter but more to grow as a sourcer)
- Can pronounce LinkedIn correctly
More about the position
- Levallois OR Nantes / 2 days remote Flexibility
- Salary: Aligned on our Recruiters levelling system (fix+bonus)
- Start date: asap
Perks for all Doctolibers
- A complete onboarding program through the Doctolib Academy, a special program designed to start you off on the right foot.
- Participate in a custom-designed continual learning programs to develop your skills (language courses, market knowledge, product training...).
- Participate in team-building activities and company events.
- Enjoy working from our DoctoCampus, inaugurated in January 2020, in Levallois-Perret with several external terraces, company cafeteria Foodcheri and unlimited hot beverages.
- Benefit from our extensive fitness options: membership with Gymlib, as well as other free online options, an onsite gym fitness center (that we will all be happy to use post-COVID).
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video, and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!