Our first mission at Doctolib: ameliorate the lives of healthcare professionals and their patients. We need you to make this happen!
Your role / Your missions
Over the past 2 years, our creative Design team has been growing and now includes more than 25 multicultural and multidisciplinary designers. As we continue to expand our Berlin office, we are looking for our first Brand Designer to join the team! As the team expands and takes form, here is a rundown of some of your responsibilities
– Produce online and offline visuals for different teams at Doctolib including POS visuals, Booth, Banners, Illustrations, Graphic Layouts, Motion Design, Icons, Goodies...
– Be the Brand Ambassador (and protector) across all media.
– Participate in the Doctolib visual identity’s evolution.– Be proactive by challenging the graphic production’s processes for all Doctolib’s employees.
It’s hard to find a more diverse skill set than the one you’ll find in the Design team: User Research, Product Design, UX Writing, and Brand Design of course.
Yet, all the team members have something in common: they care about providing the best visual assets in order to create the best experience for our users.
They are the guardians of the brand identity and they assist all the teams within Doctolib to take care of this identity.
Their goal: be sure to provide the same level of quality through the brand design on every touchpoint for our users (product, social media, communication tools, events, employer branding, etc.). Consistency is their golden rule.
With designers across our Paris &Berlin offices (for now) you’ll be able to learn & grow your design skills in a multicultural environment.
Want to know more about Design at Doctolib?
Discover our design system: Oxygen
Other useful links:
You could be our next team mate if you :
– You are a fluent speaker in English and German. If you also speak French or Italian it would be a plus!
– 3+ years of experience as a graphic designer (digital and print).
– You are creative with good graphic design culture. You are up to date with the current design trends and regularly benchmark other brands.
– You have a strong graphic design portfolio.
– The Adobe suite has no secret for you.
– You are humble and know how to convince without being too bold.
– You are rigorous and everything you produce is pixel perfect and ready to use.