Doctolib is looking for an FP&A Analyst to join its FP&A Business Partnership team and work in close collaboration with all the departments of the company.
Who we are:
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2,500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany
- 60+ million patients visit our platform every month
- 100,000 video consultations happen daily on the Doctolib app
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES" :
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
- You will work closely with our operating teams to analyze their data, understand their performance and challenge their perspectives as well as support in assessing and managing the performance of their business
- Manage the Financial Planning Process (Annual Plan, 12 months rolling forecast and quarterly reforecasts) for your scope of activities
- You will monitor and analyse to which level of degree KPIs and financial objectives from your scope of activities are met and identify performance drivers in sync with revenue and operating team
- Ensure the quality and precision of analytical information and accounting data within your scope of activities for month-end Revenue, P&L and Cash Flow closings
- Deliver timely reportings linked to your scope of activities
- Contributing in the evolution of our Management Information Systems
- Contribute to the Financial Planning Process, in close collaboration with the network of FP&A business partners:
--> Annual Plan, 12 months rolling forecast and quarterly reforecasts
--> Analyze bottom-up from regions and functions, identify gaps and recommend gap closing options
- Ad-hoc analysis as per management request
- You have between 8 to 12 years of experience, with ideally a track record in audit/TS and controlling/financial planning in a tech/IT company
- Ideally you have experience in monitoring HR, real estate and support functions costs
- Strong analytical skills with a business-oriented profile along with good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments within an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent command of Excel and PowerPoint along with a good culture of modelling
- Prior experience with the development of an ERP and knowledge on SaaS business models
- You speak French and English fluently
- Team player, demonstrate agility, hard worker, big brain with integrity
What we offer you:
- A team of 1500 amazing people, passionate about a common project
- Great office (DoctoCampus) next to Paris!
- Team building : DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoWeekends..
- The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
- Permanent contract
- Based in our office in Levallois-Perret
- Package: attractive salary (fix and bonus)
- Start date: as soon as possible