About the role:
Doctolib is looking for a Strategy Senior Manager to join the Patient Marketing team. You will be in charge of influencing the biggest lever we have to increase our main KPI, Online bookings. Your mandate is to maximise the slots available for a patient to book online by working closely with a complex set of stakeholders.
Our patients come to us with very clear needs: I need an appointment with a specific doctor at a specific place at a specific time for a specific type of consultation. Offering them the right supply matching their needs is the main driver of our conversion rate. Yet, in many cases we fail to do so and the causes are manifold: Doctors not choosing the optimal settings or linking wrong or too few visit motives are just two of them.
What you’ll do:
- Understanding the doctors side: Identifying the motives that prevent doctors with different specialties to supply more bookable slots online; understanding how they set up and use Doctolib and the potential ways to influence them
- Understanding the patient side: Conduct research to identify how patients look for appointments and how their needs and journeys differ per patient cluster and doctor specialty
- Bringing together doctor and patient insights to develop the strategy with clear KPIs and a granular action plan to create more supply
- Running different workstreams with a complex set of stakeholders (e.g. onboarding, B2B marketing) to influence doctors to change their configurations and behaviours
- Closely monitor success through trackings that you established and prepare regular presentations to Doctolib LT/Comex
- You will manage the content standardisation team, redefine their scope and help them to extend their current responsibilities
Who you are:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in strategy consulting or in a leading role in a service oriented company
- You have graduated from a leading Business or Engineering School
- Experience in SaaS related processes e.g. onboarding is a strong plus
- You have a customer research toolkit and can define how to gather insights and translate them into actions
- You have a passion for data and leverage it to generate insights and define KPIs for everything you do
- You understand the adoption logics for new products and services
- You thrive in conveying ideas to managers and team leaders
- You have strong personal organization and experience in managing complex projects
- You are a true team player who cares for his team and manages with empathy and enthusiasm
- English is mandatory, German is a strong plus.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 125,000 healthcare professionals and 2,300 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- 100,000 video consultations happen daily on the Doctolib app;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.