⚠️ During the COVID-19 lockdown, we have adapted our recruitment processes to carry out 100% of our interviews remotely. Similarly, we have transformed our onboarding program, we are now welcoming and onboarding all new Doctolibers remotely during the lockdown in Germany and France. ⚠️
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Our mission is; contribute to improving the healthcare system. By building a company of thousands people sharing our humanistic values, where they can grow and have high impact through their work. That's why we are looking for a new UX Writer to join our team!
As we continue to expand our website, features and product offerings in Europe, we’re looking for an UX Writer that will shape product experiences by creating useful, meaningful text that helps users complete the task at hand.
In collaboration with the product designers and all other project participants, your role will be to set the vision for content and drive cohesive product narratives across multiple platforms and touch-points. You will be to be the guardian of the Doctolib "tone" on the different products of the brand's ecosystem on the German market: Agenda for practitioners, Online booking for patients, Video consultation, ...
Within the Design team, and in direct relation with the Product Design Director, you may also be required to work on writing elements related to the brand, with the objective of a clear and coherent communication between the different points of contact (Posters, Flyer, Stand on events ... ).
Some of your daily challenges:
- Localize the product and the different features in partnership with the PM/PO
- Participate in the creation of new functionalities dedicated to the German market, hand in hand with the product designers
- Optimize existing product content based on User Research feedbacks and users needs
- Localize the existing product editorial charter for the German market to align the user experience
- Participate in international coordination, so that the work done in French is of the same quality in the other countries where Doctolib is located.
- Translate or/and optimize the user experience on B2B and patient websites
- Fix, improve and align existing content to create a simple and consistent user experience
Brand editorial charter
- Extend the consistency of the product editorial charter to the entire customer experience: Brand speeches, posters, flyers, stands at events...
Who you are:
- You have a minimum of 4 years experience ideally in the fields of technology as a UX Writer, or a very product-oriented digital CR: we don't do marketing, but product design.
- You have a synthetic mind, you like to write things that are both simple and clear, that serve a functional purpose.
- You like the beautiful word, the one that's well chosen and has meaning...
- You are comfortable in the debate, explaining and justifying your choices.
- You have a great portfolio with concrete examples of both writing text of a few paragraphs, such as work on "Call to Action" on a product interface.
- You speak German on a native level and are fluent in English - additional language skills in French would be a plus
Your skill set:
- You have the mindset of a designer, not an artist, and you know what it means;
- You are able to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment;
- You give strong attention to details and have a proactive approach
- You're curious about everything;
- And most importantly, you're passionate about what you do.
What’s in it for you ?
- Join our mission to improve access to healthcare across the world and have a positive impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- At Doctolib you get the chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one
- The constant development of Doctolib employees is our top priority: Therefore, you can take part in our e-learning programs, learning days and other education opportunities
- To make sure that you have a perfect start: You will receive a detailed, structured and individual onboarding
- Become part of our Doctolib community and let’s celebrate our successes together at team events, company parties and our annual company off-site
- Social engagement is an integral part of our culture: As a Doctolib employee you can take 4 extra (paid!) days/year off for volunteer work in the healthcare sector
- Other perks and benefits such as a mobility package, iPhone for private use, reduced memberships for the Urban Sports Club and much more
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES":
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!