Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 3,500 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have 60+ million patient visits on our platform every month in France and Germany combined;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES":
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale
Contribute to Doctolib’s ambitious vision by working on the long-term strategic development plans in close collaboration with the executive team.
Your duties & responsibilities
- Prepare, update and follow the annual Doctolib Strategic Plan with the Executive committee members
- Lead dedicated deep-dive analysis and spot-on internal consulting projects such as:
- Framing and roll-out of strategic transformation projects throughout Doctolib
- Ad-hoc strategic analysis to support executive level decisions
- Framing of new organisations etc.
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and help to define new strategic initiatives, working with CEO and Top Management
- Prepare all CEO communication to Top Management, Leadership team and all Doctolibers
- Prepare communication supports to Doctolib shareholders
- Any other internal or external mission to support the CEO’s contribution to Doctolib success
Who are you?
- You have min 4 years of significant experience: M&A/consulting and ideally a successful track record in a highly demanding and fast growth environment
- You are highly driven and result/action-oriented with strong project management skills
- You have strong interpersonal skills in order to confed stakeholders within the company and engage doctolibers, especially Top Management
- You have a good organizational acumen
- You have an unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
- You are able to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- You recognize yourself in the values of Doctolib, an understanding of the healthcare industry is a plus
- You speak German on a mother tongue level and are fluent in English
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!