Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the leading e-health services in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
Our mission is; contribute to improving the healthcare system. By building a company of thousands of people sharing our humanistic values, where they can grow and have high impact through their work. That's why we are looking for a new Senior Product Manager to join our team!
Our Senior Product Managers are building the product roadmap for their team and ensuring that the solutions are suitable for our users' needs while identifying ways to improve our products. You will:
- Identify our users' problems and needs to be based on data and user research, and build a prioritized roadmap to address them
- Be able to explain and convince the different stakeholders about your choices
- Take charge of defining each project specifications and ensure key product management processes
- Drive execution of the projects, validation of the developments, the rollout and follow up results and impacts in production autonomously
- Go on field trips to study habits and workflows in practices to gather their needs.
- Work cross-functionally with development teams, user researchers, designers, and data analysts in an agile environment.
Changing healthcare is not easy, our product managers are working on different challenges such as delivering features impacting more than a hundred thousand healthcare practitioners and assistants, millions of patients, framing hospital information system connectors, coaching, and possibly leading a more junior Product Manager...
More specifically, you will be in charge of one of the teams working on improving our core and historical product: the booking management system, which enables doctors and assistants to book and manage their appointments with patients.
You will care deeply about defining, collecting, and measuring key product metrics. You will also analyze and prioritize incoming bugs with the help of our Technical Services team.
You are technical-savvy at heart and also love closely communicating with users in German or French. You previously aced leading complex projects with direct product ownership and a large amount of users, several stakeholders and teams, have the ability to work with software development and product teams daily, drive product pilots and roll-out processes, and have a strong understanding of applications and web services. You know how to put things in perspective and how to shift the lines when necessary thanks to an entrepreneurial mindset.
We are a team of 30+ product managers across Berlin and Paris. You will have the opportunity to travel between offices, go to conferences, interview future colleagues. We want you to help us build an amazing team and a brilliant company. You will have the support of our leadership academy and ongoing training from day one.
Here at Doctolib, we all share the same obsession: provide the best experience for our users and change the way people access healthcare.
We are moving into our new offices in central Berlin by September.
Apply now. Join us on this mission. We are excited to help you grow with us.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars "SCALES":
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale