Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and one of the largest e-health services in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) attract new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 150 000 doctors and 2000 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany
- We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory
- We operate a patient portal with more than 50 million patient visits every month in France and Germany combined;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 1000 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin
- We have received 230M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs
- We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets:
1. Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future
2. Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management
What will be your missions?
As Senior Manager - B2B Event Marketing (m/f/x), you will be in charge of the offline and online events strategy in Germany:
- You set up the perfect roadmap of B2B events to generate qualitative leads in alignment with our sales targets: Congresses, hosted events and webinars for different target groups
- You take ownership for the budget planning and controlling of individual event budgets, make decisions based on data and you are able to calculate the ROI of events
- You are responsible for the online and offline communication strategy around events and the creation of relevant content pieces in close cooperation with our PR & Communications team
- You lead and engage a team of two event managers in Germany
- You form key partnerships with event organizers and possible partners for webinars
- You build the cooperation with the sales teams for events and congresses and hold regular briefings and trainings for all involved stakeholders
Who are you?
- You have a university degree in media and communication sciences and/or business administration
- You have already gained at least 5-7 years of work experience in managing and budgeting large B2B events and/or hosted events in a fast-paced environment
- You have an above-average level of communication skills and are able to manage different stakeholders, both within and outside of the company
- You have a business-oriented mindset and find solutions that make both the company and your customers happy.
- You have a high willingness to travel and are also occasionally available on weekends when a congress takes place
- You recognize yourself in our SPAAH values (Service, Passion, Ambition, Attack, Humility)
- You speak German on a native level and are fluent in English, French is a plus
What we offer:
- Join our mission to improve access to healthcare across the world and have a positive impact on thousands of people’s lives every day
- At Doctolib you get the chance to play a decisive role in shaping a fast-growing company and to take responsibility from day one
- The constant development of Doctolib employees is our top priority: Therefore, you can take part in our e-learning programs, learning days and other education opportunities
- To make sure that you have a perfect start: You will receive a detailed, structured and individual onboarding
- Become part of our Doctolib community and let’s celebrate our successes together at team events, company parties and our annual company off-site
- Social engagement is an integral part of our culture: As a Doctolib employee you can take 4 extra (paid!) days/year off for volunteer work in the healthcare sector
- Other perks and benefits such as a full refund of your public transportation ticket, iPhone for private use, reduced memberships for the Urban Sports Club and much more
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each person’s individual contribution to our mission!