⚠️During the COVID-19 lockdown, we have adapted our recruitment processes to carry out 100% of our interviews remotely. Similarly, we have transformed our onboarding program, we are now welcoming and onboarding all new Doctolibers remotely during the lockdown in Germany and France.⚠️
Building a fantastic team has always been part of Doctolibs core mission.
As our Senior Product Designer, you will join our collaborative, passionate and high performing Product team focused on growing Doctolib. We hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.
As part of the Product team, you'll lead our vision and join an exceptional product and engineering team, creating innovative products and supporting the health sector in this new digital era.
With a highly agreeable salary, relocation package and world-class benefits you'll join the leading eHealth company in Europe that has recorded extraordinary growth in 5 years.
(Some) of your daily challenges as a Senior Product Designer:
- Study, prioritise, draw, present, sharpen, iterate, and sketch to create the most elegant designs and experiences.
- Understand the global stake of our product.
- Animate co-creation workshops with the different teams (product, tech, data, sales, etc.).
- Help those teams to find the best solutions.
Who we are looking for ?
- We're looking for a full-stack Product Designer profile proficient in English and hopefully German although not essential who will be interested in the global design process.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in an agency or (ideally) in a start-up as a Product Designer or UX/UI Designer.
What's in it for you ?
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, help find new patients, and collaborate with other doctors.
You'll have the opportunity to revolutionise a whole industry;
We're building a diverse and inclusive culture full of passionate people who love what they do; please click to apply below and get in touch with me today.
Doctolib guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates.
Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 125,000 healthcare professionals and 2,300 healthcare facilities including some of the largest hospitals in France and Germany;
- 50+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- 100,000 video consultations happen daily on the Doctolib app;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
Location: 54 quai Charles Pasqua 92300 Levallois-Perret