Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
The Presales Consultant combines deep technical subject matter expertise with a keen understanding of how to address the critical business needs of enterprise customers through Appier’s AI products.
Externally, this role works closely with the Enterprise Solution Sales to close sophisticated enterprise deals. This role will own the sales support process including solution architecture, proof of concept, value selling (solution presentation, customized solution demonstration, customer workshop, proposals development) and solution deployment plans.
Internally, this role works closely with the Sales, Engineering, Product Development and Customer Success teams. This role works with the regional customer success team to ensure smooth transition to post sales implementation. This role also actively engages and collaborates with the Appier product team to provide field product feedback, mobilize the right resource to quickly address critical customer requirements.
A successful candidate must maintain in-depth product knowledge of Appier products, possess excellent communication skills to deliver C-level presentation, and manage customer requirements to ensure the scope of solution can be delivered within the Appier suite of products..
Responsibilities of the role
- Become an expert with our product suite, able to deliver standard and customized presentations of Appier SaaS enterprise AI solutions, as well as solution demonstration to customers from business owners of SME to C-level executives in enterprise accounts.
- Develop innovative and unique solutions for customers through the use of Appier solutions
- Architect and design custom solution based on customer’s requirement using Appier’s suite of products, apply industry best practice, to ensure the proposed solution can meet customer’s business objective and can be delivered by customer success team.
- Effectively set expectations with customers in order to deliver project success.
- Partner with sales and work on presentation materials for opportunity progression.
- Work on complex deals and provide response to RFPs related to product, integration, delivery, training, security and regulatory compliance.
- Support sales and marketing events, conferences and exhibitions.
- Support channel activities such as partner enablement and partner events.
- Provide support to sales materials development such as white papers, presentations and walkthrough guides.
- Work effectively as part of a global team with multifaceted responsibilities.
- 3 years of presales experience in enterprise software
- Understanding of digital marketing ecosystem
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to identify requirements and develop use cases based on customer’s business priority.
- Ability to communicate technical and business concepts effectively to customer’s mid/senior management as well as C-level executives
- Consultative skill to identify pains and requirements and problem solving skills
- A bachelor’s Degree preferred.
[Nice to have]
- Enterprise software client-facing presales experience; ideally SaaS based offerings in Analytics, DMP or Marketing systems
- Professional knowledge of terminology, trends and concepts of Marketing, Data and AI products.
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
Health insurance for all employees
Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general