Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
The Sales Development Associate is responsible for sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails for Vietnam market.
- Executing prospect attack campaigns (e.g. cold-calling, email, social media...etc.) to target white space opportunities to generate net new clients.
- Partner with our experienced Business Development and Enterprise Solutions Sales to help qualify the opportunities (inbound and outbound), fill their pipeline, and closure
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Appier product suites
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Conduct in-depth market research to expand and manage the database of prospects within assigned territory to inform attacking strategy
- Using tools and technologies to improve process efficiency and periodically reviewing and updating our customer relationship management (CRM) system, Salesforce.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Growth Team organization as a Sales Development Associate. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries, and selling all Appier product suites.
- Min. 1 year of inside sales experience
- Self-motivated, able to adapt to an ambiguous, fast paced sales environment
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong problem solving ability
- Crisp oral and written communications in both English and Vietnamese
[Nice to have]
- Professional knowledge of terminology, trends and concepts of digital marketing