Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
We are seeking for a Senior Manager of Customer Success in Asia who can generate solutions from both business and technical perspectives, and successfully implement them at the customer site. He/She leads the implementation and integration of our Customer Engagement Automation enterprise products into our client's environment and applications.
An ideal candidate for the role will become a trusted advisor to enable clients to apply enterprise solutions to achieve their business objectives.
Task of the role
- Assist clients to expand their usage and adoption of enterprise solution
- Provide client relationship management for all assigned clients
- Provide resources to answer clients' questions, identifying needs for account customization and further implementation where applicable
- Perform service delivery and first line technical support for the product implementation.
- Discussing the product definition, implementation, operation and clarifying issues with the customer.
- Assist in renewing client contract and cultivate upsell opportunities
- Communicate consistently with clients throughout the contract lifecycle, escalating important issues where needed
- Fully understand client requests, documenting and engaging appropriate resources
- Min. 2-5 years of enterprise software account management experience; or Min. 2-5 years digital marketing relative role of e-commerce.
- Min. 2-3 years of people management experience. Team size : 3 ~ 5 people.
- Ability to communicate technical and business concepts effectively
- self-motivated, able to adapt to an ambiguous, fast paced sales environment
- Strong commitment to sales and service with good interpersonal skills, initiative and follow through
- Strong in logic thinking
- Ability to “translate” complex technology processes into meaningful solutions that address business needs
- Crisp oral and written communications in English.
[Nice to have]
- A bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Able to handle multiple priorities
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general