PayPay is a fintech company that has grown to over 57M users since its launch in 2018. Our team is hugely diverse with members from over 40 different countries. To build "PayPay", we allied with Paytm; the biggest payment service company in India. Based on their customer-first technology, we created and expanded the smartphone payment service in Japan.Our biggest competitor is "cash". We seek people who can accept this challenge positively, brush up the product at a tremendous speed, and promote PayPay with professionalism and passion.
PayPay is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to work on our AWS Based payment system infrastructure to deliver the best payment experience for our growing customers base.
- Architect and build a robust, scalable and stable infrastructure.
- Architect and build Infrastructure that is easily maintainable during patching and upgrades.
- Architect and build Infrastructure with AWS regional level failure torelance.
- Work together with our Security Engineers to provision a secure Infrastructure.
- Automations for AWS Deployments to ensure fast delivery of Cloud Services to our developers.
- Provide through Automations means for developers to easily deploy resources on AWS.
- IAM, VPC, EC2, Lambda, Cloudfront, S3, CloudWatch, WAF, AWS SSO, Athena, SQS, Global Accelerator, Cognito, KMS, Secrets Manager, RDS, DynamoDB, ECS, EKS, ECR, Elasticsearch, MSK, Elasticache and other data stores
- BigQuery, Storage & Google Analytics
- Terraform, Jenkins, Github Actions, Atlantis, NewRelic
- More than 5 years of technical experience in AWS based Infrastructure architect and building
- Has maintained over 200 servers in a production, customer facing cloud environment
- PayPay DevOps emphasizes automation. Demonstrated skill with the following are required:
- Shell Scripting
- Extensive technical hands-on experience of Computing, Storage and Analytical Services on Cloud(AWS).
- Experience with IAC tools in AWS such as Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation
- Experience with Linux Internals and System Administration
- Experience with Cloud Services Monitoring, Detection and Response.
- Experience in Cloud Services Performance Tuning, cost controls and management
- Experience in Cloud Infrastructure Service patching and upgrades
- Bachelor’s degree and above in a technology related field
- Experience with other cloud service providers (e.g GCP, Azure)
- Experience using and contributing to Open Source tools
- Published papers / blogs / articles
- Experience in managing IT compliance and security risk
- Relevant and verifiable certifications - JLPT Level 3 or above
PayPay 5 senses
- Please refer PayPay 5 senses to learn what we value at work.
- Full Time
- WFA(Work From Anywhere at Anytime)
- Remote Job
- You can live anywhere in Japan
- Super Flex Time (No Core Time)
- In principle, 10:00am-6:45pm (actual working hours: 7h45m + 1h break)
- Every Sat/Sun/National holidays (In Japan)/New Year's break/Company-designated Special days
- Annual leave (up to 14 days in the first year, granted proportionally according to the month of employment. Can be used from the date of hire)
- Personal leave (5 days each year, granted proportionally according to the month of employment)
＊PayPay's own special paid leave system, which can be used to attend to illnesses, injuries, hospital visits, etc., of the employee, family members, pets, etc.
- Annual salary paid in 12 installments (monthly)
- Based on skills, experience, and abilities
- Reviewed twice a year
- Special Incentive once a year *Based on company performance and individual contribution and evaluation
- Late overtime allowance, Work from anywhere allowance (JPY100,000)
- Social Insurance (health insurance, employee pension, employment insurance and compensation insurance)
- Language Learning support
- Translation/Interpretation support
- VISA sponsor + Relocation support