PayPay, a fintech company, that achieved more than 47M users within around 3.5 years since its launch in 2018 has hugely diversified employees who are from 40 different countries. To build "PayPay", we allied with Paytm, the biggest payment service company in India. Based on their customer-first technologies , we created and expanded the smartphone payment service in Japan.
Our biggest competitor is "cash". We are seeking for people who can accept this challenge positively, brush up the product at a tremendous speed that other companies could never achieve, and who are passionate about promoting and spreading such a financial life platform in a short time along with professionalism.
- Write clear and concise PRD’s and work with different stakeholders like the design team, engineering and testing teams
- Execute and manage the product life cycle and the roadmap leading to the product vision.
- Deliver and drive product features in a timely manner while bringing ideas to life.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across functions to understand the user problem and their needs and formulate achievable requirements for development teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer experience, identify the metrics leading to its continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field or at least 3yrs of technical experience.
- At Least 2 years of Product Management or an equivalent role
- Business level of English language(written, verbal)
- Masters degree in a technology related field or at least 2+yrs of technical experience.
- Track record of working in a very fast paced environment or a startup or working on user facing products
- Have an extreme bias towards action basically, you need to have the Get Things Done attitude.
- Possess excellent oral, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Business level of Japanese language(written, verbal)
PayPay 5 senses
- Please refer PayPay 5 senses to learn what we value at work.
- Full Time
- WFA(Work From Anywhere at Anytime)
- Remote Job
- You can live anywhere in Japan
- Super Flex Time (No Core Time)
- In principle, 10:00am-6:45pm (actual working hours: 7h45m + 1h break)
- Two days off per week (as well as national holidays, New Year's break(December 29th to January 4th))
- Paid leave, congratulatory and bereavement leave, maternity/paternity leave, family care leave etc
- Annual salary paid in 12 installments (monthly)
- Based on skills, experience, and abilities
- Reviewed once a year
- Special Incentive once a year *Based on company performance and individual contribution and evaluation
- Late overtime allowance, Work from anywhere allowance (JPY100,000)
- Social Insurance (health insurance, employee pension, employment insurance and compensation insurance)
- Language Learning support
- Translation/Interpretation support
- VISA sponsor + Relocation support