Doctolib is looking for a Project Manager - Key Accounts to join our brand new Key Account organization. In this role, you will be in charge of implementing Doctolib solutions in hospitals, medical centers chains, healthcare groups and public accounts, while ensuring high satisfaction of our clients.
This is an unprecedented opportunity to join a newly established team that will work closely with our most influential clients. This position is the perfect opportunity if you are looking for a diverse role that includes client and project management, product proximity and daily interactions with our sales, product and tech teams.
What will be your missions?
Your main missions will be:
- Set-up the project framework and governance with the client, defining the key objectives,KPIs and timeline
- Lead and/or participate in the project: prepare & animate project meetings, coordinate all the streams with the client, identify & solve potential roadblocks, follow-up the advancement vs objectives and timeline
- Give recommendations to perfectly integrate Doctolib into the client's environment: audit the activities, propose new ways of organization integrating Doctolib, ensure perfect integration into their IT systems working closely with the Technical consultant on the project
- Lead the change management inside the organization and ensure perfect usage: set-up & lead internal communication / change management plan, plan & lead users trainings, support users during their first days of usage
- Plan the future: identify opportunities to develop Doctolib inside the client (new users, new services..), ensure users are autonomous and that the right governance is in place, plan passover with the Key Account Performance Manager
You will be part of an entrepreneurial adventure to transform healthcare in Italy, playing an active role in building our Key Account presence in the market.
Who are you?
- University education - a Master Degree is highly desirable
- You have 2+ years of experience in client facing project roles (ex: consultancy) - IT implementation or Healthcare experience is a plus.
- You are comfortable with SAAS technologies or you have a keen interest in tech
- You are organized, autonomous, and show the ability to adapt
- You are customer obsessed and you have positive mindset
- You like to listen, understand and solve problems
- You know how to convince and be tenacious and you express yourself perfectly in writing and orally. You should be highly proficient in Italian and advanced in English.
- You are excited by our mission, you want to improve access to healthcare through technology
- You show a natural curiosity and want to learn about a variety of subjects
What do we offer?
- A complete 3-week onboarding on the market, our tools and our processes
- A listening manager, who will coach you to help you grow
- The unique opportunity to be at the beginning of the story of Doctolib in Italy
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
- Improve the daily life of healthcare personnel
- Improve patient access to healthcare and patient health
- Build a team of entrepreneurs with humanist values
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission