Doctolib’s Practice Management Consulting (PMC) team is looking for a B2B Content Writer, with a demonstrated specialisation in Healthcare.
Your mission will be to produce high-quality targeted content, in line with Doctolib PMC’s Content Marketing Strategy, in order to drive doctors and practitioners acquisition, upsell, engagement and usage satisfaction.
Directly reporting to the Head of PMC, you will work closely with all the Marketing teams (as well as Product, Communication, Public Affairs) to execute PMC strategy by writing, producing, editing and promoting high-quality content at top consulting level.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 135,000 healthcare professionals and 2,500 healthcare facilities;
- 60+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your missions?
- Deliver, write, produce and promote high-quality, targeted content marketing materials: whitepapers, e-books, position papers, survey reports, case studies, blog articles, infographics, testimonials, videos, podcasts, etc.;
- Ensure Doctolib's standard for content quality, accuracy and production volumes by editing, and reviewing contents, with both a consulting and storytelling mindset;
- Contribute in developing PMC’s business long-term vision and editorial strategy with highly relevant content helping practitioners to improve their practice’s organization in particular, and health in general;
- Implement Content Marketing strategy across all digital B2B channels (our media Doctolab, B2B website and blog, social media channels, newsletters, Doctolib Community, etc.) to generate volumes of marketing/sales qualified leads and add value for all practitioners (both prospects and customers);
- Collaborate with Doctolib's teams, in France, Germany and Italy (Marketing, Go-To-Market Strategy, Product, Customer Engagement, Community, Lead Generation, Events, Public Affairs, PR & Corporate Communication) to source, define and deliver priority and relevant topics;
- Improve our media Doctolab on a continuous basis and act as an editor-in-chief (editorial concepts, content quality, formats diversity, UX/UI, navigation funnel, tracking);
- Develop and manage video and podcast creation from initial script conception to production, publication and promotion;
- Analyze and derive statistics from existing dashboards and pull out interesting insights for studies;
- Leverage Doctolib Community of practitioners, business partners and key opinion leaders that are (co-)producing content, to create, develop and distribute expert and high-value content;
- Supervise and develop a network of copywriters, freelancers, journalists, content production agencies;
- Track, monitor and analyze content performance to adjust and improve editorial strategy on a continuous basis.
Who are you?
- You are passionate about Content marketing, both strategy and production, and able to switch between project management and directly writing or producing;
- You have a 2 to 4 years experience in content marketing, editorial consulting, editorial project management and/or digital communications;
- You have been working in business consulting Groups or in tech, digital, media companies, with strong and priority focus on healthcare-oriented contents, customers and topics;
- You bring a great mix of creative thinking and data driven capabilities;
- You have a strong demonstrated interest for the healthcare ecosystem, industry and media and developed a network of experts, practitioners and journalists;
- You have a proven experience in producing and editing high-quality content (written, video, audio) and organizing a content factory with numerous stakeholders and with a top-level strategic consulting approach;
- You are a born storyteller with strong written and visual communication skills and the ability to understand and present complex information with a simple, clever, innovative, data-driven and human touch;
- You are fully autonomous, able to organize your own activity and coordinate with PMC team and other Doctolib teams to advance high-quality projects;
- You are used to work within a very fast-growing and international company;
- You are 100% fluent in English. German is a strong plus. Italian a bonus.
- Location: Position based in our DoctoCampus, in Levallois, France
- Package: Attractive salary (fix + variable)
- Start date: As soon as possible.