As a Senior Software Engineer (x/f/m) you will build user-focused and intensively tested products by driving technical decisions and collaborating with multiple stakeholders across engineering, product, and design. We pride ourselves on products that are secure, reliable, and pragmatically engineered, so we hope you do too!
We deploy 3 times a day and we are backed with 25K+ tests here.
We primarily work with React on the frontend and Ruby on the backend, hosted in a monolithic repository, but we don’t need you to be an expert in any specific technology. We believe strong engineering is about the mindset, and technology is just a tool. And of course you’ll also find some TypeScript, NodeJS, XML Mapping, PostgreSQL, Redis, ReactiveX and ElasticSearch in our ecosystem as well.
We have around 250 people across our technology centres in Berlin, Paris, and Nantes; 120 of them are software engineers, organized in features teams (mini-startups) with 5 - 6 members. That might sound like a lot, but we keep everyone connected through recurring events like Tech Time.
As a Senior Engineer, you will be a technical leader, and will not only ship features that help millions of people access healthcare but you will also coach, train your team members and work on large initiatives that level up the way we work as an engineering organization at Doctolib.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will:
- Build products used by millions of people every day
- Mentor and coach your teammates
- Collaborate with your team, engineering leaders, product, and design
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to level-up our engineering team
You could be our next teammate if :
- You have 7+ years of experience as a software engineer, ideally in a web development environment
- You are eager to work with or learn React & Ruby-on-Rails
- You understand the value of testing your code, individually or functionally, for each new feature or bugfix
- You appreciate agile methodologies and want to put code into production every day
What we offer
- Perks and benefits include a public transport ticket, corporate iPhone, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership, lunch vouchers and more.
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days of leave + 1 additional day for each year of service (up to. 30 days)
- A detailed and structured onboarding as part of our Doctolib Academy.
- Comprehensive learning opportunities such as our Doctolib e-learning programme, Learning Days and other training (e.g. soft skill training, product training and more.)
- Team-events and an annual company-offsite
About the remote policy at Doctolib
As of October 2021, we provide 3 working modes:
- Remote: you work remotely and meet your team at the office once a month.
- Hybrid: you work remotely 2 to 3 days per week and from the office on the other days.
- Office-based: you work from the office.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare technology companies. Everyday we strive to fulfill three entrepreneurial missions:
We are dedicated to creating useful solutions for healthcare personnel and patients, regardless of age, condition or location. We strongly believe in prioritizing data privacy as we continue to build services with a positive social impact for the long run.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!
You have the feeling to need more information? Feel free to dig into Doctolib's...
Ready to apply as Engineer at Doctolib now? Hit the apply button!