Sourcing Manager- Engineering (x/f/m)
Doctolib is on a mission to transform access to healthcare and is looking for a Sourcing Manager to join the Engineering Talent Acquisition team.
Following the skyrocketing growth of the Sourcing team in Doctolib, we are looking to hire a Sourcing Manager dedicated to our Engineering teams. You will report directly to the Global Sourcing Manager.
This role is a great opportunity to grow as a leader and help a dedicated and passionate team to reach our very ambitious goals of 2022 ...and beyond.
What you will do
- Lead and Develop: You’ll manage a team of 5 Engineering sourcers (2 already here, 3 to recruit) across 2 locations (Paris and Berlin).
You will support them in building their partnerships with Recruiters & Business partners and will companion them in growing their careers and skills in sourcing.
More globally, you’ll also partner with your sourcing leaders peers to build up the function and grow our DNA, rituals, habits and organisation.
- Facilitate: You will build strong relationships with the different Engineering Directors and will team up with the Engineering Recruiting Manager in establishing the ways of working and tools for the team. Your partnership will also be crucial to assess our recruiting effort and capacity and to drive impactful projects on candidate XP and processes.
- Enhance. You will learn to work with Xfunctionnal teams like people strategy, Talent Intelligence or Employer branding and will grow our team’s collaborations.
- You’ll learn. A lot. ...You’ll have fun. A lot…. And we are committed to helping you achieve those duties
You could be our next teammate if you:
- Have already experience of at least 5/6 years in Tech Talent Acquisition (especially engineering) in fast-paced environments.
- Master core Sourcing tools (ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter) and basic Booleans logic
- Can collaborate efficiently with recruiters and hiring managers
- Have already lead or mentor a team
Now, it would be fantastic if you:
- Have already been a Sourcer and have a passion for sourcing.
- Are driven by data and understand the implications of data integrity.
- Have experience managing a Sourcing team
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest-growing e-health service in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients to access care easily, with online appointment scheduling, teleconsultations and receiving their prescriptions online.