Doctolib is looking for a Program Manager to scale the strategy, the tools and processes of the Global Talent Acquisition Team. You'll be part of a Talent Acquisition Excellence taskforce, assisting 60+ recruiters globally and managers to improve our recruiting strategy.
- Understand the needs for improvements of recruiters and managers regarding our hiring strategy: identify opportunities for operational improvements across recruiting teams;
- Design programs at scale to promote efficiency and operational excellence.
- Participate into scaling our recruiting training factory for the T.A team, hiring managers and leaders within the overall company;
- Facilitate regional and/or global process discovery workshops to support larger global recruiting initiatives & understand current state processes, variance & root causes;
- Improve the daily usage of our recruiting tools;
- Design recruiting processes that drive for scalability, efficiency, velocity & an enhanced candidate experience
- Document recruiting process, work instruction & policy as inputs to knowledge management & training content
- Leverage data and insights to help the Talent Acquisition Directors and Managers to take the best recruiting decisions;
- Participate into transversal initiatives regarding diversity and inclusion in recruiting.
- You have 3+ years of professional experience in program management, HR or recruiting, consulting or technology while navigating sophisticated environments;
- You have strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous events/tasks/projects across various client groups with changing priorities;
- You possess great interpersonal and communication skills to influence senior leadership and facilitate discussion among key business groups;
- You have global industry knowledge of talent landscape/markets and are connected to trends for the future of work enabling strategic global partnerships internally and externally.
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are fluent in English. Native speaker in French or German is a plus;
The interview process
- First interview with the recruiter / Head of Talent Acquisition Excellence
- Second interview with the Global Talent Acquisition Director
- Last round workshop on a business case with the Head of Talent Acquisition Excellence and the Global Talent Acquisition Director
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is one of the fastest growing e-health services in Europe.
We provide healthcare professionals with services to improve the efficiency of their organization, transform their patients' experience, and strengthen cooperation with other practitioners. We help patients access healthcare easily, with online appointment scheduling, and teleconsultations.
Doctolib is also a group of passionate entrepreneurs who are transforming the healthcare industry.
At Doctolib, we don’t just accept diversity, we respect and celebrate it! We’re proudly committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability or place of origin. We take care of each other and are grateful for each Doctoliber’s contribution to our mission!