Marketing manager patient FR
Doctolib is looking for a talented BtoC Marketing manager for France.
Your mission will be to lead all local marketing campaigns and drive success with our patients. Your scope entails defining and launching impactful marketing campaigns that ensures new patients acquisition and retention through leveraging performance channels.
Directly reporting to the head of Patient Marketing France, you will work closely with Product marketing, Content, Channel experts as well as BtoB marketing.
Who we are
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and leading e-health service in Europe.
For healthcare professionals
We provide healthcare professionals with a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, attract new patients, and collaborate with other practitioners.
We provide patients with a more transparent access to healthcare and a full suite of online services to manage their health: from finding nearby healthcare professionals, to booking/managing appointments 24/7 online, having remote medical consultations via video and receiving a digital prescription in their online account.
- We partner with 140,000 healthcare professionals in France and Germany;
- 70+ million patients visit our platform every month;
- We plan to hire 2,000 Doctolibers in the coming years including 300 in Italy to transform the healthcare sector.
What will be your missions?
- Patients needs : understand clearly who our users and prospects in FR are, developing sharp customer insights through data analysis and patient research.
- Marketing plan : plan and execute campaigns for France entailing patients needs, BtoB goals, product goals and brand goals.
- Channels : define the right channel/media mix per campaign, overseeing channel performance; ensure coverage of the topics through close collaboration with social media and PR managers.
- Performance : Own and track our performance KPIs, build and share campaigns reporting.
- Competition : monitor our competitors and best practices in FR and adapt our plan to gain competitive advantage.
You will be in charge of defining and delivering results on KPIs at the heart of Doctolib’s economic model : traffic, patient activity, patient retention, new patients.
Who are you?
- You have 5 years of experience in marketing (FMCG ideally)
- You are experienced in building and executing marketing campaigns
- You are creative
- You have an analytical approach and feel comfortable working with our data analytics team
- You have lead project bringing together multiple functions and can get things done in a fast-moving environment
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision;
- You are used to working in an international environment and able to think global / act local;
- You recognize yourself in our SCALES values (Service, Care, Act, Learn, Enjoy, Structure);
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the healthcare sector;
- You are fluent in English and French;
- An understanding of the healthcare industry is a plus.